There are a variety of requests that can be made of the Web Communications group:
- Information about an organization’s web designer and coordinator
- Best practice consulting about web site creation and usability
- Standards for web accessibility
- Creating a shortcut name (or re-direct) for a web site on UTB.edu
- Providing login access to create or edit a web site in SharePoint
- Training in basic SharePoint skills to make changes or create new web pages
How to make a web request
To make a web request:
- Navigate to the Web Request Portal
- Login using your Scorpion ID and password.
- Fill out the request form.
There is a short video to watch that explains the web request process. After you complete a ticket you will receive an email confirmation that your ticket has been received and email updates until your request has been completed and your ticket closed.