Helpshop For Everything!
Need help getting a head start on next semester? This Helpshop is to help you link social media to your Bb, embed videos in your presentations, design wikis, set up a blog, getting your clickers questions embedded on your presentations, or anything you need help with before you move on to summer plans.
- Clickers without computers
- Clickers with computers
- Put Your Writing Ready Unit on Blackboard
- Make a blog
- Put a blog unit on your Blackboard
- Make a video
- Tell us what you want to do
Or you can just come and chat about what’s new and cool about teaching at UTB.
We will have computers for you to use and folks there to ask questions so you can get answers. This is hands-on applied with practical help.
Who should attend: Any faculty or teaching staff member who needs some assistance with the housekeeping and classroom management of teaching.
- When: Monday, May 14, 2012
- Time: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Where: UBCB 2.112 (University Boulevard Classroom Building)
For information please contact Betsy Price firstname.lastname@example.org, 956-466-0182