FpgaC compiler is one that we have some difficulties on the fact that is a forgotten open project from other students of the University of Toronto, which is a compiler that works with C language and it is able to create a binary file to be downloaded into the FPGA card. The compiler lacks of an IDE and a GUI interface, and some other user friendly tools, as for minimal FPGAs card support. It is just an script that compiles a C language code and creates a binary file to be downloaded to the FPGA to be processed. There are no manuals related to this compiler.
If you want to read more information go to the links tab or here below:
Installing FpgaC on Linux:
- You go to the link above and download the package.
- You go to the console Terminal and you go to the destination of the package.
- Once there, enter tar -zxvf fpgac.1.0.beta-2 to untar directory to that destination.
- Once untarred, you open the directory and go a subdirectory called src.
- Once you open src, you follow the README file.
- If you want to read manuals go the folder called doc.
Installing FpgaC on Windows:
- You can use the cygwin emulator to run the installation of FpgaC. I haven't installed thru windows.