Student Success Goals
The Student Success Center is committed to provide students with learning support programs and services that contribute to academic success, retention, and timely graduation.
Our office is here to help develop a roadmap for success as students pursue their personal and academic goals. To help navigate the university system along the way, the SSC offers a comprehensive package of strategies for academic success that include:
1. Career Exploration
2. Referrals to other campus resources
3. Workshops (academic & life skills )
4. Information & review of academic policies and procedures
5. Creating an action plan
6. Developing strategies & skills necessary to overcome academic challenges
1. To support students’ academic success, retention, and timely graduation through effective, user-friendly services.
2. To assess the effectiveness of Student Success Center support programs and services through student surveys and focus groups.
To promote Student Success Center staff’s personal and professional growth through educational advancement and staff development.
Remember, ultimately, students are responsible for their own success. They make it happen!!!