The mission of Residential Life is to provide a safe and healthy campus community that:
- is conducive to learning, both in and out of the classroom, personal growth and wellness.
- fosters a respect for self and others.
- assists residents in accessing campus services.
- encourages an active commitment to our environment, our community and our surroundings.
- aids in the preparation of our students for the future.
The Office of Residential Life works cooperatively and purposefully with all departments on campus to benefit our residents academically and in the development of important life skills.
It is the expectation that during the course of work in the Residential Life program at UTB that all staff will utilize and portray the following values in their daily work:
- Personal Responsibility
- Celebrate Diversity