What is MY CLOUD?
My Cloud is a storage space where you may upload your files and retrieve them later. You may also create folders to organize your files. You will be able to access the files stored in My Cloud from any computer that has internet access.
How can I access My Cloud?
To access My Cloud:
- Log on to MyUTB Blackboard Portal
- Click on second tab – My Cloud
- Click on Upload Files or Create Folder
- Choose a file or drag and drop the files that you want to upload
- After uploading your files you may access them from any computer with internet access.