* REQUIREMENTS FOR MATH ONLINE COURSES WITH CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION & TUTORING
- All course content is available online via MyUTBTSC Blackboard, including online interactive materials, course video clips, animations, faculty notes, problem exercises, quizzes, PowerPoint lectures and more.
- Students are also required to attend class at their schedule classroom(s) to receive face-to-face instruction and tutoring. Quizzes and tests will be administered in the classroom(s).
- For extra academic support, math students have access to a math open lab tutoring room for collaborative learning groups and tutoring located in SETB 2.446.
- Math Online Tutoring (Smartthinking) will be available 24/7 via MyUTBTSC Blackboard.