Scholarships For Veterans
- National Military Family Association: The National Military Family Association recognizes the unique challenges today’s military spouses face in pursuing additional training or education. Frequent moves make it difficult to complete programs and establish a career. We are here to help ease the financial obstacles that accompany pursuing a higher education.
- National Resource Directory: Scholarships & Grants for spouses & dependents.
- Pat Tillman Foundation: The Pat Tillman Foundation is a national leader in providing resources and educational scholarship support to veterans, active servicemembers and their dependents. The Tillman Military Scholars program aids all veterans and specifically the ever-growing population of veterans and dependents of the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts
- Scholarship for Military Children: The Scholarships for Military Children Program was created to recognize the contributions of military families to the readiness of the fighting force and to celebrate the role of the commissary in the military family community.
- Overseas Spouse Education Assistance Program: AER Overseas Spouse Education Assistance Program (OSEAP) is for spouses of active duty Soldier’s assigned and living in Overseas Commands only (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico are not accepted for OSEAP). The spouse must also reside with the Soldier at the assigned command. “Active Duty” military personnel are not eligible. This scholarship is for first undergraduate degrees only. Assistance is not for any type of graduate degree level courses.
- Thanks USA: ThanksUSA is a non-partisan, charitable effort to mobilize Americans of all ages to “thank” the men and women of the United States armed forces. We're doing that by providing college, technical and vocational school scholarships for their children and spouses.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars: The good will of the Veterans of Foreign Wars reaches far beyond the realm of veterans helping veterans. In fact, direct involvement with America’s youth and communities has always been — and always will be — a VFW priority.
- Home Front America: The American Patriot Freedom Scholarship Program (APFSP) was established in 2006 as a way to say “thank you” to our troops, and to offer educational assistance for their dependent children. The program awards $ 1,000 scholarships for use towards a four year degree, vocational, or technical certificate.