GIFT CERTIFICATE PROMOTION – Spring 2013
Patrons wishing to participate in our Gift Certificate promotion may do so in one of two ways:
- They may purchase one or more blocks of tickets to all-five Signature Series shows during the spring of 2013 at a special promotional rate and choose their seats immediately.
- Or they may purchase a gift certificate that allows the bearer to choose their own seats at a later date.
Gift Certificates are subject to the following terms:
- Gift Certificates purchased with this promotion are valid for only the following five shows within this year’s Signature Series:
- 90 Miles (Jan 18)
- The Dali Quartet (Feb 7)
- Fiddler on the Roof (Mar 7)
- Lila Downs (Apr 6)
- Ragamala Indian Dance (Apr 27)
- The gift certificate is not valid for admission to any events and must be redeemed in person at the Arts Center box office for event tickets prior to the shows.
- Special Promotional Pricing will apply as follows:
- Orchestra Level – Good for any available orchestra level seat (including the boxes) for each of the five shows - $175
- Balcony – Good for any available balcony level seat (including the boxes) for all five shows - $150
- If a show sells out prior to the certificate being redeemed, every effort will be made to accommodate the certificate holder, but purchase of the gift certificate does not guarantee availability of seating for any show, or for any seating zone. Only a ticket will do that. It is strongly recommended that gift certificate holders redeem their tickets well in advance of the applicable shows.
Tickets purchased with the “Gift Certificate” Promotion are subject to the following terms:
- The “Gift Certificate” Ticket price is a special promotional rate and subject to different terms than our other price points.
- All “Gift Certificate” tickets are non-refundable
- “Gift Certificate” tickets may not be exchanged for any other show than the one originally purchased. However, exchanges for different seats in the same show will be allowed subject to the $3 exchange fee.