Current Project Status
The UTB project team members are comprised of individuals from Accounting and Finance Office, Human Resources and the Administrative Computing and ERP whose responsibilities include:
- Identifying and documenting existing business processes.
- Attending training sessions to learn and understand how PeopleSoft is designed from a functional and technical viewpoint.
- Participating in the Prototype phase through configuration, system testing and deployment.
- Configuring the PeopleSoft System.
- Identifying how to convert the data from DataTel and into PeopleSoft.
- Testing the system configuration and conversion data.
What We're Doing Now
The Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Management System (FMS) team members are currently working on Phase 4: Test and Train and includes the following:
- Test configuration to ensure functionality meets business requirements
- Revise and complete all sections of the business process guides and configuration guides to a more granular level incorporating any changes from testing
- System and Integration testing all the business processes, interfaces, and modifications together to ensure they function properly and meet the requirements outlined in the functional specification
- Validate the integrity of conversion data between DataTel and PeopleSoft
- Plan and prepare for Go-Live Phase
- Review and assist in revising the populated Business Process Changes tool provided by Change Management
- Prepare and Deliver End User Training and Documentation
- Develop System User Access
- Ready help desk for go-live transition