Week at a Glance
Welcome to Convocation Week Professional Development Activities!
Click on the titles below to receive more information about the workshops or events.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 18
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dual Enrollment 2nd Annual Conference, UBCB (University Boulevard Classroom Building)
Monday, August 20
Tuesday, August 21
WEDNESDAY, August 22
Thursday, August 23
Friday, August 24
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Meet with Barnes & Noble Bookstore to learn about the benefits of eBooks Barnes & Noble Bookstore Conference Room Note: This meeting will be offered again at 12 noon - 1:30 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Meet with Desire2Learn, a holistic elearning solution provider linking quality instruction to social learning and more System, Cavalry Building Conference Room Note: This meeting will be offered again at 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m. - 12 noon President's Convocation
- 2:00 p.m. - 4 p.m. Chat and Illuminate Helpshops - Hosted by The Center for Teaching and Learning, Library and ITS Online Learning in UBCB 2.112
- 12:00 noon - 1:30 p.m. Meet with Barnes & Noble Bookstore to learn about the benefits of eBooks Barnes & Noble Bookstore Conference Room
- 1:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.Meet with Desire2Learn, a holistic elearning solution provider linking quality instruction to social learning and more Cavalry Building Conference Center
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Graduate TA Orientation Orientation for Graduate Teaching Assistants and Future Graduate Students in UBCB 2.102
Saturday, August 25
- 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. New Adjunct Orientation, Center for Teaching and Learning UBCB 2.112
- 1:00 p.m. - 3 p.m. Animate Your PowerPoints, REK 1.502 (Computer Lab)
For more information about the offerings contact Betsy Price or Moises Estrada at 956-882-7334.