Excellence in Online Teaching Conference
The Science of Quality Online Instruction
Uniting Community, University and Technology for Student Success,
March 21, 2013
Join UTPA faculty in a conference on teaching excellence in online learning. This conference is not just for those teaching online, but for those creating and conducing blended learning projects. This conference is online. Enjoy it on your own or meet with us to participate together.
Click here to access the agenda and links to sessions.
11:00 to 11:45
- Performance of Interaction and Academic Performance
- A Quality Process for Developing an Online Course
1:00 to 1:30
- Round Table: COLTT Knights of the Round Table
- Tableau for Real Life: Creating Immersion Learning in Virtual Reality
2:30 to 3:15
- Integrating Clickers into Your Classroom
- Showcasing the OEC Experience
3:15 – 4:00
- Closing Session: Where Do We Go From Here?
Thanks for joining us!