Mark Kroll, Ph.D.
College of Business
Ph.D. from Mississippi State University
MBA from Sam Houston State University
BBA from Sam Houston State University
Area of Specialty and Responsibility:
Corporate governance and the linkages between executive compensation, executive equity ownership and firm performance.
Previous Positions and Where:
- Director of Graduate Studies at Sam Houston State University
- Chair of the Management and Marketing Department and Acting Dean at the University of Texas at Tyler
- Chair of the Management and Information Systems Department at Louisiana Tech University
- Visiting professor at the Tecnologico de Monterrey and
- Nanyang Technological University in Singapore