Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Generally, a member of a reserve component who serves on active duty on or after September 11, 2001 under title 10, U.S.C. for at least 90 consecutive days under a contingency operation is eligible for REAP.
Effective April 1, 2008, individuals receiving benefits under chapter 1607 will be required to certify their enrollment in order to receive payment. Chapter 1607 recipients will be able to certify their enrollments through the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) application or from a touch-tone phone in the same manner as persons eligible for benefits under chapters 30 and 1606 verify their enrollments.
- VA Application for Educational Benefits VA 22-1990 / Certificate of Eligibility / On-line Application
- VA Form 22-1995-Request for Change of VA Educational Program or Place of Training
- Copy of DD-214 (Member 4)
- Copy of updated degree plan (see advisor)
- Academic Advising Worksheet (if enrolling in remedial courses)
- Copy of Statement of Charges (copy per semester)