Casa Bella Residential Life
Interested in living at CASA BELLA
FALL 2015 as UTRGV
Steps to apply.
- Visit my.utrgv.edu and Log in with your UTRGV Credentials.
- Click on the Student Housing Icon which will reroute
you to the StarRez Housing Portal
- Click on the Application Link and select the term Fall
- Have your credit card ready to pay online the $100
refundable deposit and $50 application fee to advance to contract page.
- Complete all 15 sections and submit application.
- Wait for email from firstname.lastname@example.org
on room assignments and further instructions.
If you have trouble with the Residence Life Application Portal or
if you are an individual with disabilities who requires assistance or special
accommodations, please contact (956) 665-3439 or email email@example.com
Constructed in 2009, it is a 103-unit, 429-bed student apartment complex on 7.34 acres immediately southeast, adjacent to the Fort Brown Campus. The new facility was designed for student housing, with a variety of amenities, such as full kitchens, washers and dryers, living rooms and all of the electrical and wireless needs desired by college students today. The property has a swimming pool, sand volleyball and basketball courts, as well as a club house with a movie theater, computer lab and a large multipurpose room. “The new UT Brownsville student housing will be operated by UT Brownsville and will be serving students under a new name this fall with in-house resident advisors and on-site UTB security,” Garcia. “We are appreciative of the support of this acquisition by UT System Board of Regents and its staff.”